Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications. We possess broad technology capabilities and one of the most complete product portfolios in the industry. Our customers are global industry leaders who are driving innovative platforms that are changing the way we all live, work and play. Our global team collaborates daily to create the semiconductors the world relies on. If you're looking for a challenging and exciting career in a fast-paced environment, Skyworks offers a variety of roles in an environment that promotes prompt decision making, uninhibited sharing of best practices and individual ownership. Here, you'll find minimal layers of management, open communication and mutual trust and respect.
Requisition ID: 51612
Engineering Technician Co-op
We are seeking a local student to join us as a Part-Time Engineering Technician Co-op in our Cedar Rapids design center. As an Engineering Technician Co-op you will work closely with a mentor and have the following Job Responsibilities:
1. Testing /validating RF circuit performance across supply, temperature and frequency
2. Understand the circuits that are being measured and correlating measurements with simulated data
3. Creating compliance matrices against spec, plotting results and presenting results summary
4. Tuning RF front end modules in the lab
5. Impedance matching using Smith chart
6. Trouble shoot crcuits and test equipment set up
Skyworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Nearest Major Market: Cedar Rapids
Job Segment: Technician, Engineer, Electrical, Network, Supply, Technology, Engineering, Operations