Position at Carolina CAT - Construction
The Field Service Coordinator is responsible for invoicing Field Service work orders, ensuring a high level of customer and employee satisfaction and accurately conducting various duties of the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Approve technician labor hours
- Handle incoming calls
- Assist with opening work orders as needed
- Assist Supervisors as needed
- Effectively support and communicate with parts and service department associates
- Work to ensure departmental compliance with all safety and contamination control guidelines
- Review department work orders to ensure accuracy, add narratives and submit to customers for payment.
- Review expenditures and policy decisions with Service Manager
- Ensure department WIP targets are met.
- Communicate with the customer to provide up-front pricing
- Follow proper procedures to qualify customers prior to initiating service call
- Assist Technicians with part orders
- Prepare estimates for repairs and submit to customers for approval
- Effectively communicate with all employees and customers
- Assist all other departments with WIP as directed
- Demonstrate understanding of financial statements and the relationship of key performance measures.
- Work directly with Supervisor to review expenditures and statements for accuracy
- Successful applicants will have aspirations for advancement
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school degree, associate's degree from two-year college or university and/or three to five years of related experience and/or training
- Previous experience working in a construction equipment service shop is desired but not required
- Strong communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically regarding Sales Link/Parts and Service Quoter and ServiceLink
- Problem solving techniques and a sense of urgency
- Understanding of construction service warranty process
- Have and maintain a current knowledge and appreciation of related Product Support
- Uncompromising integrity, moral values, ethics, honesty, truthfulness and straightforwardness
- Computer Skills: Experience with Windows based programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.