Conestoga-Rovers & Associates
(CRA) is a Family of Companies that has been providing comprehensive engineering, environmental consulting, construction, and information technology (IT) services for over 30 years. Through our success at providing high quality and responsive services to our clients, CRA has grown to over 90 offices and more than 2,700 people working on projects around the world. 13 reasons why you should work at CRA:
- CRA employees are the Best!
- CRA employees experience employment stability & advancement
- Variety of career paths & inter-company mobility
- Dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Challenging projects
- Industry leadership using leading-edge innovative technology
- Multi-disciplinary team-based work environment
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Health Club & fitness reimbursement
- Training & professional development
- Family oriented workplace
- Extensive social events & extra-curricular activities We work closely together, between offices and across continents, to offer the best people and the best services to our clients in the most responsive manner. All employees have a valuable role to play at CRA. Working together as a team to provide exceptional quality and responsive services is the key attribute that sets us apart from our competitors.